You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Outsource Coordinator Electronics (PCBA)
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are you challenged by the engineering of electronic solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As a Outsource Coordinator for PCBAs, you plan, organize, and track all our outsource activities for Printed Circuit Board (Assemblies). These activities will cover the better part of a typical PCBA development cycle, including design, realization, bench-qualification, and partly system integration, for both existing and new ASML products. Typically, the (re)designs of one of our PCBAs take about one year and will occupy 2 to 3 designers for the same period of time.
Role and responsibilities
The Outsource Coordinator PCBA (Electronics)is responsible for the following:
- Set up overall -and support our designhouses- in a work breakdown and planning (per PCBA). More specific, set upStatement of Work and potentially short spec. Support codeveloper selectionand project start up. During design, support the codeveloper in successfullyrealizing and qualifying the design (HW + FW) according to agreed timing,cost and quality.
- Define required deliverables per PCBA,including monitoring of the quality thereof.
- Support product transfer from designhouse to manufacturer.
- Pro-actively monitors the agreedplanning for outsourced design activities on a frequent basis. Identifiesbottlenecks (technical and organizational) and escalates timely when needed,both internally at ASML and externally at our partners.
- Maintain a fruitful relation with ourexternal design houses. Contribute to a strategic framework in how we developtogether with external partners.
- Report out status of runningoutsourced projects to various stakeholders.
Education and experience
Master degree in Electrical Engineeringor equivalent.
- Experience as a Project Lead of technical projects or similar roles.
- Good general knowledge in the field of electronics (PCBA).
- Experience in electronics design, component management and board layout.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Taking initiative and pro-active;
- Highly motivated team player with good social and communication skills;
- Structured with eye for details;
- Leadership; Ability to give direction to a team and codeveloper;
- Accurate and problem-solving;
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness with a pragmatic attitude;
- Personal authority;
- Drive and ownership;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the Cluster Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification, and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
The Outsource Coordinator Electronics (PCBA) reports to the Group Manager for DUV PCBA and FW Development.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.