You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
People Analytics Expert - Talent Acquisition
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology from all over the world. The talent acquisition organization -responsible for enabling ASML’s steep growth- relies on data analytics to support decision making.
Talent Acquisition (TA) at ASML covers many topics, from early engagement to candidate experience, selection, onboarding, and internal mobility. This role is part of the ‘TA Methods and Insights’ team and is responsible for leading the talent insights and people analytics efforts in the global talent acquisition organization.
Although the primary focus is talent acquisition, many talent acquisition challenges cannot be seen independently from other HR topics. Hence, to facilitate cross-team collaborations, the role will also participate in ASML’s wider People Analytics community, bringing People Analytics professionals together across different areas of expertise.
Role and responsibilities
This role will support decision making processes in strategic programs aimed at innovating and continuously improving talent acquisition at ASML (e.g. candidate experience, onboarding, internal mobility, early engagement programs). You will support the strategic demand planning process and influence decision making with regards to critical demand via feasibility studies, trend analysis and forecasting of competence developments.
To achieve this, you will need to:
- Engage with Business, HR and talent acquisition stakeholders to identify and scope demand for insights projects. Manage expectations and drive the Return On Investment of these projects;
- Organize and conduct research projects to derive insights from various sources of employee, industry, and labor market data. Manage the development of analytics products to scale insights to wider audience (reports or dashboards);
- Build and engage with a network of consultancies, academia and start-ups that offer outside-in perspectives on developments in the labor market;
- Advocate a data-driven culture within talent acquisition and HR. Act as support and inspiration for colleagues, coach junior analysts, supervise interns.
Education and experience
To set you up for success you will need:
- Master’s degree or higher in a relevant field, such as social sciences, business sciences, data science, HR, or engineering;
- At least 5 years of experience applying analytics to solve problems in a business context. Experience in HR and/or talent acquisition preferred.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- You can clearly articulate a vision on the use of data analytics to drive decision making. You have an opinion on the application and the ethics of ML/AI in the context of HR and talent acquisition;
- Ability to conduct organizational research using quantitative and qualitative methods, balancing rigor and pragmatism. Skilled in a common analytical tool (e.g. R, Python, Excel) and project management. Knowledge of social research methods and subsequent statistical concepts;
- Ability to communicate complex topics in spoken and written word and able to visualize data in compelling visualizations. Knowledge of ‘storytelling’ methods like the Pyramid principle;
- Ability to manage and challenge stakeholders. Be able to enjoy high levels of ambiguity. Have a can-do attitude. Show good judgement in determining priorities in a fast-changing environment.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.