You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
PMO Integration Officer
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Do you want to be the key person in a team that is responsible for the overall planning and integration of our state-of-the-art lithography machines? Together with the integration team you make sure that all internal and external suppliers are aligned on deliver on time.
Role and responsibilities
Within PMO we want to create operational excellence in project and program execution in order to reinforce the competitive position of ASML.
The PMO Integration Officer makes sure that all project plans as part of the introduction of new products are connected, aligned, and in-sync with the masterplan. In this role, you also give advice to the business counterparts and the System Integration Cluster manager in order to drive world-class program and project management.
PMO is positioned as an independent team member of a business team that is responsible for the development or maintenance & improvement of our state-of-the-art lithography machines. As Project / Program / Portfolio management expert, you are responsible for:
- Challenging the triple constraint as a recognized business partner, to optimize business value;
- Driving effective decision making on all levels;
- Implementing and improving project (program) standards and processes, e.g. related to project planning, financial management, product generation process, reporting, change control, risk management and quality;
- Providing guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assisting regular financial management and reporting;
- Pro-actively connecting, enabling and challenging all stakeholders;
- Growing people and team competences of PMO and ASML’s Project Management community, e.g. by driving, participating, leading & implementing cross-PMO improvement projects;
- And last but definitely not least, creating winning teams by living our values and building capabilities for the future.
Specific “PMO Officer Integration” responsibilities:
- Define and implement planning architecture in Enterprise Project.
- Provide effective planning, tools & processes and reporting for integration deliverables.
- Monitoring of and triggering on scope changes for integration in agreement with System Engineering and (System) Integration teams
- Support the planning and execution of all integration activities prior to first shipment.
Education and experience
- Bachelor or master degree, preferably in the area of Business Engineering or Technical Business Administration
- At least 5 years working experience as a hands-on PMO/Program Manager for large complex programs and detailed projects, or project management experience in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment, or practical experience as a project manager in a dynamic and innovative high-tech organization
- Expert knowledge in the area of Project Management in a high tech environment related to a product creation process
- Certification in advanced project management methodology, e.g. PMI (PMP®), IPMA, or comparable is desirable
- Extensive knowledge of complex project planning, preferably with MS Office Enterprise Project management, MS Project or comparable EPM software
- Technical background and experience in technical product development
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Good balance between flexibility and planning ahead
- Focus on the bigger picture
- Group oriented
- Assertive and direct
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This is a full-time position (40 hours).
The position of PMO Officer Integration is in the PMO DUV department, related to the product development program in Business Line DUV. PMO build, continuously improve and innovate through state-of-the-art methodologies, tools, processes and competences. PMO also advise, train and coach, to shape the energetic project management community, as well as stimulate cooperation across sectors, business lines and locations through a pro-active approach. Last but not least, PMO take a balcony view to evaluate and challenge the status quo when and where needed and foster a PMO environment in which people can constructively challenge each other and learn in order to enable individual and team growth.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.