You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Principle Data Analytics
Computer science & software engineering
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering, Data science, Other job categories
Introduction to the job
As Principle Data Analytics at Wafer Fab Simulation Team, you will be responsible for requirement gathering, value KPI metrics, and data analysis. You will analyze the operational scanner performance data (availability, productivity, long-term downs) and develop the simulation dashboard using the cutting-edge techniques to optimize the wafer fab operations within ASML and with our global customers. You will be collaborating with a cross-functional team in global to design and build the detail dashboard and data analysis. You are required constantly to learn new front-tier technology and creatively apply/deliver solutions to global operations to enable ASML to continue to lead in this competitive landscape.
Role and responsibilities
- Lead the activities associated with wafer fab simulation solution delivery and analysis at a global level to ensure that deliveries are completed on time, within budget, and to specifications.
- Manage the end-to-end solution delivery activities such as solution/product road map defining, solution delivery planning, reporting, issue/risk identification and tracking, scope management, stakeholder management, and other documentation preparation.
- Partner with various teams (BL/CS/D&E etc.) and sponsors/stakeholders in planning and executing wafer fab simulation and modeling to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
- Manage the project communication by written email, Teams meetings, and events, etc.
- Identifyopportunities, innovative solutions and frontier ideas to improve scanneravailability, productivity and reduce variability for our global customers
- Technicalengagement and partnership with internal/external groups
- Work with global cross functionalteams of SE, BL, CS, architects, project lead, regional engineers and D&Ein a collaborative manner to develop a new wafer-fab simulation solution
- Use advanced AI/ML techniqueslike deep reinforcement learning to solve the complex problems, such assimulation-based wafer fab optimization, operation variabilityoptimization.
Education and experience
- 8+ years of experience insemiconductor industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, data science, computer science/engineering, or related field is required.
- PhD will be an advantage (PhD in related field of Planning, AI, Statistic, modelling and simulation is a strong advantage)
- Strong knowledge in the modelingand simulation of wafer fab operations in conjunction with queuing theoryand IE techniques.
- Good knowledge in programminglanguages (e.g. Python, SQL, etc).
- Strong understanding of dataengineering and big data infrastructure, and visualization tools (e.g. Spotfire,Tableau, Power BI, Python visualization library, Angular JS)
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Understand ASML data structure and be able to manipulate, and retrieve data effectively using SQL and Spotfire application
- Analyze raw data through statistical data analysis tools
- Strong problem-solving skillswith logical approach
- Effective oral and writtencommunication in English with strong analytical, problem solving,multitasking and project management skills are essential on the job.
- Proven track record to perform in an environment characterized by volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity
- Results-oriented, with a growth mindset and strong dedication to identify and implement improvement opportunities
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to build strong interpersonal relationships
- Experience with technical mentoring, collaboration, communication, goal setting, and a growth of positive mindset
- Ability to work through ambiguous situations to drive work solution/product delivery
- Able and willing to travel overseas (minimum 25% or higher)
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.