You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Product manager Analytics Lab - Digital Platform
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Do you want to be part of the BL DPS and drive the Digital Platform Servicesbeyond 2025? Are you an innovative product manager with strong skills in customer interaction? We are growing our DPS Business Development department and would like to welcome a creative product manager with a proven track record and ambition to make a difference in our analytics offering enabling customers and ASML end users in fast time2insight and time2decsion.
Role and responsibilities
As a Product Manager you will take the lead by managing and shaping the future of the analytics lab portfolio. Our ASML engineering community is requiring analytics exploration capability to drive the node transitions and unique escalation request from our customers. At the same time our customers need to be able to investigate their own potential solutions with ASML products. It is our ambition to create a collaborating environment securing both communities that are becoming faster in learning and delivering/demonstrating proof of concepts. The analytics lab needs to maximize creativity and enable inline demonstration of the methods defined.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Lead the (simplified) KD process to introduce the new build integrated analytics offering specially around on product wafer diagnostics within the litho domain inside the Fab.
- Manage the internal engineering requirements into a product portfolio definition.
- Manage the future integrated analytics portfolio and roadmap based on market requirements and future developments: you will make sure the products in the systems portfolio are relevant, up-to-date and sales information is accurately available;
- Drive revenue together with Business Development and Sales;
- Be the interface to and ensure profitability together with Delivery Operations and D&E;
- Realize customer specific request.
Education and experience
- Master degree in a technical study;
- >8 years of experience at ASML or within the semiconductor industry;
- Technical knowledge via previous work as an engineer (preferably with ASML systems);
- Product management and business development experience;
- Outstanding Analytics knowledge and experience
- Project and/or Program management experience;
- Understanding of our customer’s manufacturing process and B2B marketing.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Entrepreneurship, creativity and flexibility combined with a proactive and pragmatic attitude focused delivering results;
- Ability to lead cross-sector teams;
- Self-starter & quick learner;
- Strong technical content and system understanding;
- Effective communicator;
- Translate high level goals to clear requirements.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.