You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Product Owner DUV Optical Column Industrialization
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Physics, Mechanical engineering, Optical engineering
Introduction to the job
Are you driven to deliver solutions to your customers meeting their goals and requirements? Do you apply your stakeholder management skills to prioritize deliverables, and drive your team’s progress with a clear vision on the value added for your customers? And do you take the lead in ensuring the industrialization of new or existing optical column modules? If so, then a job as a Product Owner (PO) within ASML’s DUV Optical Column department is something for you.
Role and responsibilities
As an Industrialization Product Owner you are a key figure between the internal customers (Epic Owner’s, PCM and other optical column teams) and the industrialization team. Contributing to and guarding the product vision. Helping to create a strategy and setting up a product roadmap. Ensuring with each product increment that business critical and high priority features are delivered to meet customer expectations.
The products of this team are the industrialization deliverables of new and existing optical column modules for Dose Control, Illumination, Reticle Masking and Projection. The industrialization team contributes to various stages of development, build, integration & testing, issue resolution and upgrades. The industrialization team, on content, reports to the Product Owner.
Managing the industrialization deliverables backlog and guiding the team, including:
· Creating a thorough understanding of the requirements and the needs of the customers
· Securing relevant stakeholders are managed and expectations are aligned
· Clearly expressing and prioritizing product backlog items to best achieve goals and delivering value
· Actively guiding the industrialization team in understanding the items in the product backlog to a level that they are able to develop them
· Shield your team from outside disturbances by filtering and prioritizing incoming requests
· Taking accountability, and reviewing the value of the work the industrialization team delivers
· During customer escalations, coordination of the team
· Create and maintain team plans and proactively drive support to realization
· Manage time, quality and budget as well as the risks in your team scope
· Provide regular updates on the status of your team’s progress to key stakeholders and management.
· Work closely together with the Scrum Master of your team and the CPO of the Agile Release Train.
Education and experienceMaster or bachelor degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical engineering or Applied Physics is preferred.
· Experience in the field of high-tech system development
· Minimum 3 years of experience in products within the semi-conductor industry
· Experience with Industrialization deliverables (6x=X) is a pre
· Proven track record of leadership / managerial skills
· Preferable prior experience as a formal Product Owner in an agile environment
· Experience in working in and leading of multi-disciplinary teams
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
· Initiative, discipline, decisiveness, team spirit
· Leadership skills next to analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude
· Good communicational skills and good command of the English language
· Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and lead a team of Industrialization engineers
· Ability to think and act on a strategic level
· Nurture the professional development of your team via coaching in alignment with the Scrum Master.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The DUV Optical Column department is responsible for developing the optical systems, including its qualification systems, that are used for projecting an ic-design layer onto the wafer. The department is divided into multiple groups, each of which works in its own specialist subsystem / area. The Product Owner of the industrialization team reports to the DUV DE OC Industrialization group lead.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.