You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Product Owner Level Sensor NPI
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are you able to inspire people? You take the lead in getting things done?You can take a step back and see the big picture without missing the details? Are you interested in working in a multidisciplinary environment to develop, integrate and industrialize state-of-the-art optical sensors? If you recognize yourself in the above, then we are looking for you in the Level Sensor NPI team.
Role and responsibilitiesYou are leading a team of ~10 functional people (physics team) responsible for the definition and design of Hardware and Software functionality and applications as well as their test and integration activities.
You work in a multidisciplinary SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)) environment, and you collaborate closely with project management (PL, EO) mechanical, electronics, software and industrialization teams within the same project.
You coordinate test and/or integration activities by claiming machine test time and support definition and realization of test plans. This requires intensive alignment with the integration department and other stakeholders within ASML.
Education and experience
MSc, PDEng or PhD in physics, mathematics or related fields
- 3+ years technical experience in a multidisciplinary, industrial environment, with experience in hardware deliverables
- Product owner/ technical leadership experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of project management methods and tools
- Strong affinity for delivering value towards customer
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Prepare & maintain the backlog of your team in alignment with the 6Q portfolio of the ART (Agile Release Train (ART))
- Create, align and maintain the plan of your team and do proper risk management
- Respond to new insights by filtering and prioritizing incoming requests
- Communicate effectively & collaborate intensively with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Inspire your cross-competence team with your leadership and demonstrate ownership
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Please send in your application with your motivational letter. Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.