You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Project Lead Internal Mobility
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The HR Talent Acquisition team is looking for a Project Lead Internal Mobility (IM) who will help bring internal mobility at ASML to the next level. Are you an experienced project leader who likes a nice portion of change management? Are you passionate about people and their career development? Do you like to be responsible for realizing solutions like a talent market place, that will help ASML and its people to grow? Then we look forward to talking to you!
Role and responsibilities
We see already a lot of internal mobility within ASML. So the concept as such is not new. But, as ASML is expected continue to grow, the internal labor market will grow as well. Next to that, we have over the past years already hired a lot of talented people. All of this requires an enhanced supporting infrastructure that helps people to unluck their potential and makes ASML grow.
As IM Project Lead you realize our internal mobility ambition by the delivery of guidelines, processes and tooling. You make sure the human factor is included in all parts of the transformation, by securing the right impact, readiness and sustainability. It’s your responsibility that:
- ASML managers and employees are ready and willing to adopt new ways of career development
- ASML managers and employees have an excellent experience when adopting new ways of working, process and tools
- Organization & capabilities are in place to support sustainable impact
- Align on internal mobility ambition with key stakeholders and create the execution plan to towards an ASML Talent Market Place and enabling mindset, processes and policies
- Lead the project execution (as experienced PL we expect you to understand what this entails)
- Design and manage the required change strategy in close cooperation with the Integrated Talent Management (ITM) Change Manager, with the goal to have managers and employees ready to adopt the impact in a sustainable way
- Establish close alignment on strategy and execution with the other ITM initiatives and key stakeholders like business leaders andHR and Talent Acquisition Management Team
Education and experience
- Academic work and thinking level
- 10+ years’ experience in project management or related fields, including change
- Affinity with people related initiatives
This is not an everyday project that settles for a standard approach. It implies a change in how we “manage” our human resources around the globe and most likely asks for quite a change in the mindset of many. For you as PL it means that skills like creativity, persistency, ability to influence and inspire,cross sectoral teamwork and organizational sensitivity are essential to be successful.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.