You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Project Lead - Sustaining Yieldstar Install Base
Other technical job categories
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories, Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Do you have excellent analytical skills and do you have a strong track record in Project management? Can you drive self-starting projects and are you able to convince multiple stakeholders on the need of your project.If so, we are looking for you to join our Customer Support (CS) World-Wide Ops Team.
As the Project Lead for Sustaining Yieldstar (YS) Install Base you are a key player in preparing customer fabs for the next level of technology. You interface between CS local organizations and different sectors at ASML headquarters like Development & Engineering (D&E), Business Line (BL), Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Manufacturing (MF). You follow ASML processes and way of working to support local/central requests, improve and drive efficiency of service.
Role and responsibilities
In the role as Project Lead you will be responsible for achieving the Capability Requirements requested by the Business Line by doing:
- Monitor and steer field YieldStar platform Install Base performance and drive to meet targets;
- Report out regularly on the install base service summary;
- Share best practices and operational excellence between regions to support field operational excellence;
- Support in field escalations, align on one way of working with central and local teams and follow-up with learnings;
- Drive solutions to structural issues and manage improvement implementation through cross departmental collaboration;
- Set-up/support training programs to build-up and secure skills and knowledge in the field execution teams.
Education and experience
- Master's (or Bachelor's) degree in technical science (Physics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Aerospace Engineering, Process technology, etc.);
- 4 years (or more for Bachelor's) of experience in project management or business engineering is highly valued.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Problem solving skills with a structural approach;
- Excellent communicator on all levels, internal and external;
- Self-starter capabilities and flexibility to a changing environment;
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions from data or report information (analytical skills);
- Team player in a multi-cultural work environment;
- Persistent, optimistic and result oriented;
- Able to influence without power;
- Ability to critically analyze processes and situations to find opportunities for improvement.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Please include the CV and customized cover letter for this role.YieldStar WW Operations is part of the Customer Support Application Organization. It consists of both Hardware and Software development for Metrology Tooling (YS). You will report directly to the YieldStar Operations Manager.The various stakeholders you will interact with, amongst others, are the Field Teams, Account Teams, the Factory, Logistics, D&E, Marketing and Central planning.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.