You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Project Lead/Learning Solution Designer
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Want to be part of progress? To design, develop and improve learning interventions in a dynamic international environment? If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on community building and learning, we invite you to read the job description and let us know why you are the person we are looking for.
Role and responsibilities
The "Execution Excellence Academy" (EEA) is one of the 8 Academies within the ASML Academy. It holds Colleges in the area of (a.o.) project management, agile, change management and operational excellence.
You will be responsible for the design of learning solutions in these areas, in close collaboration with the Learning Architect and College Leads.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of new and existing learning materials and training content;
- Connect to the various college learning programs to explore needs and develop cross sector offerings accordingly;
- Conduct learning needs analysis (on learning & knowledge management (L&KM) solution level) to gain insight in the needs that impact the design;
- Liaise with the Learning Experience Architect to ensure an optimal integrated learning experience & target audience analysis in the learning & KM solution design;
- Develop global learning & KM solutions and role based learning journeys (for e.g. CPO, RTE, PO, SM);
- Liaise with the Content Curator for the topic analysis of newly created learning & KM solutions;
- Collaborate with Learning and Development/Learning Center of Expertise organization to design fit-for-purpose learning interventions, following ASML Academy guidelines (focus on the learner experience and flow of work);
- Maintain a high level of expertise in relevant L&D topics (e.g., instructional design and / or design thinking methodologies);
- Contribute to other initiatives in the scope of the PM Community & Learning Team: knowledge sharing events, PM News, PM Learning Journey, PM Day, etc.;
- Contribute to the broader PMO Means & Methods team activities.
Education and experience
The candidate will have a Bachelor or Academic working and thinking level. Minimum of 5 years working experience as a project management professional (program/project management/Agile) and affinity with organizational learning. Possesses deep Learning & Development expertise (like on instructional design and / or design thinking methodologies).
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Ability to deal with a high speed of change and uncertainty;
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to successfully work together with a broad range of supporting departments and key stakeholders;
- Ability to use creative and innovative problem diagnosis and solving techniques;
- Knowledge of and working expertise with a number of project management and agile methodologies (PRINCE2, PMBOK, Agile, Scrum, SAFe, etc.) and understanding the need to adapt methodologies to the needs of different types of projects;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Pro-active attitude, go-get mentality;
- Structured, able to clearly define, prioritize and plan your own tasks;
- Commitment to deliver quality (first time right) and on-time;
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player, supporting your colleagues;
- Keen to learn and further develop your expertise.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.