You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Project Management Office Intern
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Manassas - VA, US
Other corporate functions
No experience (Student)
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
In this position you will be responsible for addressing administrative requirements, including important meetings, events, business logistics, and meeting deadlines while managing multiple priorities. Assignments may involve some complexity and may include working with members of geographically dispersed teams.
Role and responsibilities
Responsibilities Will Include But Are Not Limited To
- Meeting planning/coordination.
- Schedule and coordinate logistics for meetings, group events or visitors.
- Support recognition programs meeting the process requirements and deadlines.
- Overall coordination of team – Strategy and PMO Office.
Education and experience
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Administration, Project Management or related field – Junior / Senior level. Master’s students will be considered as well.
- Experience using Microsoft 365, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams.
- SharePoint Knowledge, Power BI preferred.
- Basic knowledge of project management.
- Familiar with SharePoint, granting permissions, updates, creating new sites, moving information from one site to another, etc.
- Basic Excel knowledge.
- Familiar with creating dashboards.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated team member and a self-starter.
- Time management skills - efficiency, prioritizing multiple tasks seamlessly and accountability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with all levels of employees and management.
- Demonstrating judgment and discretion in handling confidential information and situations.
- Strong attention to detail, professional demeanor and teamwork skills.
- Able to work in highly dynamic, changing environment with a technically focused team.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.