You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Project Manager - System Installation
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories, Other technical job categories
Project Manager - System Installation
Within ASML Customer Support (CS), theUIR department is responsible for Upgrades, Installations and Relocations of ASML systems all around the globe. Within this UIR department the Installation program is tasked to prepare and ensure flawless installation of our newest systems at customer locations mainly in Taiwan, South-Korea and the United States.
As a System Installation Project Manager,you are managing and driving a smooth introduction of newly developed lithography systems towards our local ASML teams who perform the actual installation. A smooth introduction with a short “time to market” is critical to our customer roadmaps and enable people across the world to have the fastest microchip technology available in consumer electronics.
Your core role is New Product Introductions (NPI) for ASML. You are the “linking pin” between the various sectors in ASML developing and manufacturing these systems and the local teams at our customer locations. These local teams are tasked with installing these systems meeting tight delivery- cost- and performance targets. As an installation manager you ensure that our teams are setup for success and are able to deliver according to agreement. You are successful in your role as you translate the installation requirements from the regions towards the Central organization in Veldhoven and vice versa. To do that your communication skills and stakeholder management are critical.
As a Project Manager, you have the following main responsibilities:
- Define and align the key deliverables and agreements for team- and product readiness with the central and regional organization, competence building and resource availability are crucial;
- Create a roadmap and management structure to ensure the key deliverables are met according to agreed timeline;
- Ensure operational input in the product development process (NPI);
- Escalate to the right stakeholders within CS and other sectors when off track;
- Act as a “linking pin” for installation readiness between the region and the central organization;
- Pragmatically align deliverables and agreements cross sector and ensure availability;
- Setup Customer support installation management methodology including reporting structure to manage installation readiness;
Who are you?
- 6 to 8 years of project and/or program experience in a complex corporate environment;
- Master degree (MBO or similar is preferred);
- Proven experience in cross-sector alignment and participating in complex projects;
- Proven presentation skills;
- Proven leadership capability and experience;
- Experience in new product introductions and key components to that;
- Proven to be able to work under high pressure; managing various stakeholders up to senior/executive management level.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Pro-active, self-driven, self-starting, flexible, stress resistant and structured;
- Being able to set priorities and influence stakeholders without power;
- Strong customer and business focus;
- Decision maker;
- Good Negotiation skills;
- Excellent Microsoft office skills.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Please submit your CV and motivation letter when applying for this role.