You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Project Team Lead Electrical EUV Scanner Infra LowNA
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are you challenged by the engineering of electronic / electrical solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
Role and responsibilities
As a Project team lead, you will lead a hardware design team of engineers internal and external (max. 10) and you are responsible for handling structural issues and escalations from supply chain, factory and customers for install base of EUV LowNA scanner.
In this role you will build up project management competence and report in the program to the IBS E Infra Project Lead of LowNA scanner and to the group manager in the line (EUV SCN E infra LowNA).
The Project team lead isresponsible for the following:
- Set up and maintain a work breakdown and planning,including staffing and budget (Triple constraints);
- Define deliverables of engineers, including coaching;
- Execute the team plan, report on it, andpro-actively align it with the Project Leader, operational sectors, andsuppliers;
- Drive timely delivery of the technicalimplementation of choices;
- Secure the quality of the deliverables;
- Manage the outsourcing of development activities to co-developers;
- Manage the deliveries from suppliers;
- Drive the identification of bottlenecks by the team,prioritize them and implement recovery actions;
- Drive the identification and implementation ofimprovement opportunities in the team;
- Set up a project organization and assist the GroupManager in appraisals, recruitment, and farm-out.
Education and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 3-7 years’ experience in engineering roles and/or project management;
- Experience with change management in development organization
- Electronics background (education) is preferred;
- Multi-disciplinary knowledge and experience in physics, mechanics, mechatronics, and software is a plus.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Initiative and pro-active;
- Highly motivated team player with good social and communication skills;
- Structured and capability to overlook the full picture;
- Leadership; Ability to give direction in a team;
- Good communication skills;
- Accurate and problem-solving;
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness; Pragmatic attitude;
- Personal authority;
- Drive and ownership;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written (preferably also of the Dutch language).
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification, and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.