You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Quality and Business Performance Manager
Research & development
Other technical job categories
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other technical job categories, Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The mission of the Quality and Business Performance Manager for the D&E cluster Performance and Integration (P&I) is to define, implement and roll out quality and process improvements in development and engineering, leading to enhanced quality of parts, modules, and (sub)systems, and the corresponding documentation and processes. You directly contribute to the integration and verification of products from the different business lines within ASML.
Role and responsibilities
In this position, you are responsible for implementing quality and process improvements from concept to realization and roll out. You work closely with the line managersand provide directions and guidance to the quality managers that report into the different clusters of D&E P&I.
- Monitor, investigate & analyze cross-departmental quality and process status in D&E P&I;
- Align the quality and process roadmap for D&E P&I with overall D&E quality and process roadmap
- Identify and propose improvements, initiate structural actions;
- Define, structure and participate in improvement projects;
- Participate in pilots to validate the new process, and in roll out process improvements in areas like design processes/reviews, competence/knowledge management and model management;
- Use and coach problem solving skills and methods;
- Ensure creation of methods, tools, templates and work instructions / training material;
- Stimulate and foster the quality community within D&E P&I
Education and experience
- Bachelor or master degree, with proven affinity for technology
- 10 years of work experience for a candidate with a Master’s degree
- Experience with product development and engineering projects in a high-tech environment, from conception and initiation to embedding in the organization;
- Experience in process improvement, quality or reliability
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Enjoy a role in a high-tech environment;
- Drives for high quality in all aspects of the project
- Understands needs of internal customers and acts effectively on these needs
- Influences with GLs and DMs in P&I organization to ensure proper execution of improvements
- Cross-organizational thinking and approach;
- Hands-on mentality, result driven mindset;
- Structured way of working;
- Strong communication skills, change management and informal influencing skills;
- Facilitating & coaching skills
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The holder of this position reports to a sr. director within D&E P&I.
The development & engineering (D&E) sector plans, develops and delivers integrated solutions that meet business requirements and that specify trade-offs across sectors.
The mission of the P&I cluster in the D&E sector is to release competitive patterning solutions to all customers when they need it.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.