You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Quality inspector ASML Motion
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Make the future now as a Quality Inspector at ASML Motion.
Contribute in creating complex linear actuators in the dynamic, high-tech development and production environment of Motion, an ASML department which is located in Oirschot. As a Quality Inspector, you will help the Q-department at Motion get to the next level.
Role and responsibilities
The TF Motion Quality Inspector is responsible for inspection of critical incoming product parts, perform inline checks and stock purges, and inspection of all outgoing products at Motion.
By doing this you will help to guarantee the a high quality production process. Furthermore, set in motion the structural improvements at suppliers or Motion. The coming years we will be challenged by the introduction of many new products and thus new parts and subsequent quality issues.
The responsibilities of a Quality Inspector include:
- Incoming inspection on product parts based upon TPD drawings, cosmetic guidelines and knowledge of critical products aspects;
- Perform inline production checks on critical steps based upon work instructions and experience;
- Outgoing inspection of all actuators produced at Motion according to work instruction;
- Must be able to communicate findings efficiently and clearly during meetings to improve the performance of the production process;
- Participates in Continuous Improvement Teams;
- Support and participate in the NPI process to guarantee a high quality level for parts and production process at the first build.
Education and experience
- Preference MBO level with technical direction.
Vocational education with approximately 5 years of (extensive) working experience.
- General Q-methods / -techniques applicable to the quality inspection role (examples acceptance sampling, 8D reports, internal audits, ..);
- Able to read technical drawings and geometric dimensioning & tolerancing of products and parts;
- Basic understanding of statistical process control (SPC);
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a production environment;
- Administrative experience with common MS Office tools and SAP.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive as a Quality Inspector, you’ll need the following skills:
- Driven to structurally improve and can convince others if necessary;
- Dares to asks critical questions to find cause behind the problem;
- Able to set and change priorities when necessary;
- Communicator / networker to be well informed and knows to find relevant information;
- Team player, shares his knowledge in the team and contributes to long term quality development;
- You have to be able to make yourself understandable in Dutch.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
ASML Motion produces complex linear motors as part of the Twinscan factory. The Q-team is responsible for the incoming Quality Control, in control of critical process steps and quality engineering in production and is contributing to the PGP / NPI of linear motors as part of the competence center ‘linear motors”.
The Quality Inspector reports to the Q-Manager.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.
- Full-time position available;
- Day shift;
- Good working conditions; attractive salary, 8% holiday pay, 13th month, allowances, good pension, 27 vacation days (and 13 ADV days in the day shift);
- Unique and challenging work;
- Excellent guidance by experienced colleagues from the profession;
- A work environment with an open culture where results are achieved;
- Training to upgrade your skills and development opportunities.