You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Quality Management System Auditor
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
ASML supports the semiconductor industry’s ongoing quest for producing faster, smarter and more energy efficient chips by delivering state of the art lithography equipment and its services. To secure these systems and the related services are of high quality, it is crucial to have a strong Quality Management System (QMS) and Quality Assurance (QA) framework.
The Quality Management System (QMS) department is part of the Quality Management Assurance (QMA) & Product Regulatory Compliance department within the Global Quality (GQ) Sector. GQ is responsible for the ASML Quality strategy, customer satisfaction and Quality Management structures to meet our customers’ expectations.
Do youhave a passion for Quality and business excellence in a high-tech and innovative organization?
Are you experienced in Quality Management and Quality Assurance concepts and methods to drive the improvement of products, services and processes in a high-tech high-paced environment?
If you as Quality professional are looking for a next challengein your career – Join the ASML QMS department, a team of Quality professionals setting the direction for the Quality Management System, Quality Assurance means and methods, and performing added value internal quality assessments.
ASML business models and the fast growth in terms of business and organization drive the need for quality assurance means and methods that support the business to satisfy our customers’ needs and reduce waste. The QMS department owns and continuously improves the ASML Quality Management System and is responsible for providing assurance that ASML’s QMS and business processes are capable of assuring Quality in our products and services, whilst maintaining compliancy with the ISO-9001 standard.
As the Quality Management System Auditor, you are responsible for planning, execution, reporting and follow-up of internal Quality assessments on ASML’s busines processes. And by doing so, help maturing the Business Process framework, continuously improving the QMS and ultimately enhancing the quality performance of ASML.
The Quality Management System Auditor is responsible for
- Collecting and providing input to the Internal Quality Assessment Plan
- Preparing Internal Quality assessment announcements, work-program and interview schedules in close cooperation with management representatives from the business and other stakeholders
- Executing & reporting on internal Quality Assessments
- Securing the right ownership of assessment observations and associated actions, and stimulating & monitoring progress of those actions
- Securing continuous commitment from the business toward the planned internal Quality Assessment and their follow-up regarding closure of the assessment observations
- Providing input and assistance in optimizing the Internal Quality Assessment means & methods
- Contributing to theglobal competence center for quality assurance & assessments
- Supporting the maintenance and implementation of the ASML QMS
- Engaging in reviewing and gatekeeping new/changing business processes from a QA/QC point of view
SupportingISO9001 compliance and certification activities,
Master or Bachelor degree in Engineering, Science or Management Sciences.
- Through understanding of quality management concepts and principles as applied in a mature quality management system (APQC, ISO, EFQM, TQM)
- Seniority and broad experience in: Quality Management, Quality Assurance, Quality Assessments, CAPA management, ISO certification
- 5-10 years working experience preferably at high-tech companies, working with complex products and processes
- Auditing experience, preferably in a high-tech industry
- Certified ISO9001 Lead Auditor or equivalent auditing experience
- Broad knowledge of International Quality Standards e.g. ISO9001, IATF16949
- Broad knowledge and experience of implementing Quality tools, means and methods
- Expertise and experience in risk management
- Experience in managing quality transformations and project management
- Strong personality with natural authority in field of expertise
- Is able to act as business partner on the topic quality assurance
- Organizational and transformational knowledge with a strong business sense
- Result oriented with a high sense of responsibility and accountability
- Strong communication skills, both in writing as well as verbally
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong networker with good negotiation and team building skills
- Takes initiative, can prioritize and has a persistent can-do attitude
- Acts like an ambassador for Quality and stimulates a Continuous improvement behavior
- Excellent communication, reporting and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
Context of the position
The Quality Management System Auditor
- Reports to the Team lead QMS and is a member of a team of 6 auditors
- Functionally leads and participates in internal quality assessments
- Interfaces with (a.o.)
- ASML Quality MT members
- ASML Line management and Business Process Owners
- Sector Quality leaders and quality functions
- External certifying bodies
- Business Process Management group
- Risk & Business Assurance department