You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Quality Manager D&E EUV
Research & development
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other job categories, Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you the person who will ensure quality in a multidisciplinary context? Do you like to challenge and influence different stakeholders to secure quality and process improvements? And do you have a holistic view on product performance? Then we would like to hear from you today!
Role and responsibilitiesIn this position you are managing quality risk for our EUV product during the different development phases. You are responsible for implementing process improvements from concept to realization and roll out and mature the organization to deliver the right things right. As member of the DE EUV Quality team, you work closely with managers and engineers in Development and Engineering as well as program and project managers and with various stakeholdersfrom other parts of ASML.
- Manage and implement Quality strategy and roadmap on departmental level to meet (internal) customers’ expectations.
- Monitor and drive the Department / EUV product Quality metrics and initiate actions to increase the efficiency for the engineers by continuous improvement of Quality related processes.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Drives the implementation of and executes D&E quality processes and tools (e.g. risk management) to ensure EUV product quality, product safety, adherence and customer satisfaction. Ensures key quality deliverables are met during the Key Decisions in our PGP (product generation) process.
- Identifies, supports execution and reports on (process) improvement projects as part of the quality strategy at Department, Cluster and/or EUV Product level.
- Supports the roll-out of (simplified) quality systems and provides regular Quality reporting on Department, Group and Product level to improve transparency.
- Facilitates (customer) feedback loops and lessons learned in the various department groups and competences, to drive continuous improvements for products, systems, tools and culture. Thereby advocates end-to-end teamwork from supplier to customer and simple and effective processes.
- Is involved in- and supports customer audits, -escalations and challenges issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company and customer. Goes to the Gemba, dives deep and translates customer needs into relevant actions and standards for the own department.
Education and experience
Master degree in a technical area. Green belt or black belt certification is preferred.
3-5 years’ experience, Master’s degree;
Experience in (product) development and engineering projects in a high-tech environment, from conception and initiation to embedding in the organization; Experience in quality, reliability or process improvement.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Broad and in-depth knowledge of quality and product development skills.
-Good analytical skills to analyze product status, find areas of concern and define actions to address them.
- Good stakeholder management and consulting skills, able to collaborate across all levels of the organization with an open attitude, able to influence without power.
- Strong communication skills, good listener, with the ability to present information verbally and in written format.
- Self-propelling and able to work in a challenging high-tech environment.
- Proactive and hands-on mentality to get the job done.
- Strong analytical and conceptual ability with a pragmatic attitude and a fact-based approach.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.