You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Senior Mechatronics Integration Engineer
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other technical job categories, Mechatronics, Mechanical engineering
Introduction to the job
Would you like to work in a multidisciplinary team that works closely together with colleagues based in the US? Do you have a pragmatic attitude and are you experienced in the field of integration? Then we are looking for you!
Role and responsibilities
- Be able to independently organizeand lead integration of new hard- and software developed in Wilton
- Independently prepare, execute andanalyze system level test plans in Veldhoven, Wilton or at customer sites
- Write documentation detailingout test plans and results including conclusions and recommendations
- Be a mentor to juniorintegration engineers within the team
- Be a liaison to- and ambassadorfor the Wilton-based ASML organization in Veldhoven
- Use your analytical skills to diagnoseissues as the 4th line support (Development & Engineering) forissues found in the
- Veldhoven factory and at customers worldwide. Documentfindings, conclusions and recommendations
- Work in a multidisciplinaryproject team
- Work together with engineers ofother sectors and departments to prepare and execute test plans as well asanalyze the results (Power Electronics, Mechanical Layout, Overlay, MeasurementSystems, Metrology, Software Integration, Marketing, Customer Support,Manufacturing)
- Produce and contribute to documentationincluding design decisions, test strategy & analysis, design reviews andFMEA sessions
- Has general knowledge in thefollowing fields: electronics, control-, actuator- or measurement systemsand software with the ability to dive deep into these topics asneeded
- Working with Matlab and theability to create or modify scripting is a pre
- Interpretation of measurementdata
- Flexible with respect toworking hours
- Operational control of teststands and functional models
- Regular traveling to the USAand customers worldwide can be applicable (±2x a year)
Education and experience
- Higher Technical College or Master in Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronics engineering or another engineering degree (at least bachelor)
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within ASML or in related high tech industry.
Practical experience with electronics, mechatronics, software (Unix, C++, Python), Matlab, datamining & data interpretation.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Team player
- Analytically strong, enthusiastic, flexible, assertive, proactive, structured, pragmatic
- Ability to interface & cooperate with different people at different organizational levels
- Have a systematic approach to solve challenges
- Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communicative skills
- Fluent in English, in both speech and writing
- Knowledge of Dutch is a pre
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The holder of this position is stationed in Veldhoven and reports to the group leader in the D&E Mechatronics & Measurement Veldhoven group and is operational within multidisciplinary projects that are located in Wilton, CT, USA.
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of specific ASML products. The department Mechatronics & Measurement is responsible for the specification, design, integration and qualification of the mechatronic sub-systems and components which are part of a complete scanner. These modules are designed and built in ASML Wilton and then shipped to ASML Veldhoven for further integration and testing. The main focus is on mechatronic stages with nanometer accurate positioning at high accelerations. Controls engineering, dynamics, actuator design, position measurement systems and material handling are part of this department’s main competences.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.