You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Senior PMO - Architecture Team
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Do you want to raise collaboration to the next level? To develop, coach and guide teams to make the next step. In the ONE Program Management Office (ONE PMO) we raise the level of portfolio and program management for the ASML’s Enterprise. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on Next level PMO, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Within the ONE Program we strive to bring a better way of working to every part of our Organization and enabling the Future way of working. Lean Governance processes are key to steer for success. In this role you will drive the improvement of governance processes across the Program: improving the processes and systems but also guiding the people and organization who are part of this change journey. Part of this change journey is to introduce lean and agile practices and to transform towards Agile PMO.
Role and responsibilities
The purpose of nPGP PMO is to ensure reliable management information to steer the success of the ASML nPGP Portfolio and Programs. As Senior PMO, you are:
- Hands on team player with primary focus on Portfolio & Program governance & related tasks, specifically with focus on Enterprise & Solution Architecture.
- Engaging with teams to apply best standards for governance, processes and collaboration.
- Lead one or more teams in realizing governance improvements.
- Pro-actively connecting, enabling and challenging stakeholders.
- Signaling & escalation when needed and based on your own objective judgement.
Education and experience
Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience as project/program/portfolio management (PMO) expert or practical experience in a project/program and/or Solution/ART (SAFe) in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so.
- Experience with MS Projects / Enterprise Projects or similar tool.
- Preferably experience in an Agile/SAFe environment, with Agile coaching and tooling like Jira Align or similar.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders.
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty.
- Ability to guide, coach and advise to effect sustainable change and improving the teams collaboration maturity level.
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently.
- Takes ownership, gets things done and pro-actively chases the changes.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter detailing your motivation to apply for this role.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.