You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Senior Quality Engineer
Other job categories
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories, Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you interested in the challenge of continuously improving the quality of our complex and advanced lithography equipment? Do you have a suspicious mindset that always wants to verify the facts that people tell you? Are you looking for a job where you can use your problem solving, reliability engineering, organizational, and communication skills in a high dynamical and demanding cross sector environment? If so, than this could be the perfect job for you. The Development & Engineering Quality Reliability group is looking for a communicative Senior Quality Engineer
Together with a team of professionals you, as a Senior Quality Engineer, analyze, identify and drive towards improvement of parts quality. The scope is to improve our parts quality by analyzing field issues and use your expertise in areas such as Replaceable Parts Definition, Reliability Growth and Root Cause Identification over the lifecycle of replaceable/service parts to enable corrective and preventive actions and introduce cross-sector process improvements.
You interact with many other people across all sectors and D&E departments.
Role and responsibilities
As an Senior Quality Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
· Leading or supporting the implementation of proper problem solving methodologies in ASML issue solving teams
· Expert support in finding the root cause of parts failed e.g. for complex statistical or DFSS related problems
· Coaching team members in root cause analyses and reliability growth analyses
· Give input into D&E robust design strategy/roadmap
· Interact with management, project leads and engineers of Development & Engineering, Customer Support, Supply Chain, Quality, Logistics and Manufacturing
Education and experience
- Master Degree in a technical area, such as; Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Optics/Physics
- Black Belt – DFSS certification
We are looking for people who:
· Have at least 10 years of relevant work experience in complex technically driven and international organization(s)
· Have a high focus for quality and continuous improvement, proven (senior) experience with problem solving techniques;
· Reliability engineering knowledge;
· Experience with statistics and/or statistical engineering;
· Proven ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across functions and organizations;
· Have broad scope covering design aspects, qualification, manufacturing, logistics and service.
· Preferably have experience with ASML product
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
· Strong communication (convincing, influencing), organizational, interpersonal and team building skills;
· Excellent quantitative and non-quantitative data and information analysis skills.
· Self-starter, entrepreneur, showing lots of initiative;
· Obtains an agile way of working that is necessary in complex organizations;
· Being able to work under time pressure;
· Work pleasantly with people with differing backgrounds and cultures.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.