You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Senior Security Specialist
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
At ASML we invent, develop and manufacture world-leading high tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor-made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. Our headquarters are located in the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brainport’, Europe’s top tech hub.
The Risk and Business Assurance (R&BA) division focus upon Risk management, Internal Audit and (information) security management. Technology Security Competence Center is part of this division and focus upon the security controls implemented to protect the technology and infrastructure developed, managed, and used by ASML sectors. By this Technology Security Competence Center contributes to the ASML Mission: Working together to accelerate ASML in accomplishing its business goals, securely.
Role and responsibilities
As Technology Security Project & Portfolio Manager you drive the execution of projects and roadmap for the Technology Security Competence Center.
TSCC Project Management
- Drive the delivery of some key initiatives within Technology Security CC
- Manage various projects within the Technology Security CC Roadmap
- Responsible for ensuring that project management system is up to date and accurately portrays the status of the project within Technology Security CC.
- Collaborating with colleagues from diverse sectors (D&E, Operations, IT) and ASML Security teams (e.g. Information Security, Physical Security, Cyber Defense Center) to drive end-to-end security transformations projects;
TSCC Portfolio Management
- Collect unconstrained demand of security projects and initiatives related to Technology Security CC.
- Propose priority based on the level of risk mitigation against specific risks or risk categories.
- For the projects that are managed by the Technology Security CC team, you will ensure projects are led (or personally drive delivery), resourced and remain on track against scope managing the triple constraints; Time, Budget and Scope;.
- Report on progress towards management, sectors and towards the ASML Security Portfolio
Education and experience
- Security/Technical/IT/Informatics background master’s degree (or equivalent experience).
- Experience working as an external consultant (or as part of a management traineeship) within an IT department; having worked in a CISO department is strongly preferred.
- Expert-level knowledge of collaboration tools (e.g. SharePoint, Teams, Confluence, JIRA).
- Expert-level knowledge of PowerPoint required for creating reports and presentations.
- Strong understanding of project management and IT governance (e.g. SAFe, Agile, ISO27001, PMBoK, ITIL)
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC, ISO2700/1/2, ISO22301, ISO31000 knowledge and/or certification is a big plus.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strategic thinker, but able to back it up with facts and analytical rigor
- Focus on quality and accuracy of deliverables
- Ability to hit the ground running and come with ideas from day one
- Ability to identify threats, vulnerabilities and risks to business stakeholder level, dealing with resistance and risk appetite in cooperation with the Program Manager.
- Pro-active and self-motivated with the proven ability to drive results.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Fluent English (written and verbal).
- Team player
- Creative when handling problems independently, commitment and flexibility.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.