You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Senior System Integration and Test Engineer - Guaranteed sign on bonus and relocation
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Introduction to the job
Join ASML Wilton today to receive your sign on bonus and relocation.
*Offer valid for Wilton, CT new hire offers made between now and June 30, 2023.
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
Establish test competency in Wilton using TMF methodologies, technologies, and WoWs. This individual will be responsible for test and measurement system definition, stakeholder communication, buildup of test HW, test completion, results quality and results reporting.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
- Budget, plan, and coordinate resources with the project teams.
- Formulate requirements for, and implementation of, test equipment.
- Take lead in assigned test-requests, determine test strategy, principles and methods.
- Write, review and communicate test plans.
- Execute tests according to test and project planning, analyze and report test results.
- Participate in the subcontracting and realization of the test setup.
- Design, develop, and integrate measurement systems following best practices and applying data analytics.
- Design, develop, and integrate mechatronic systems for motion applications within testing.
- Actively contribute to the testing and measurement competencies within ASML .
- This position is located on-site in Wilton, CT. It requires onsite presence to attend in-person work-related events, inspections, trainings and meetings and to further ensure teamwork, collaboration and innovation.
Education and experience
- BS or MS Engineering- electrical, mechanical, mechatronics or (applied) physics or or equivalent experience.
- BS Engineering with 2 years of experience.
- MS Engineering with 0 years of experience.
- Experience in a relevant multi-disciplinary technical work environment.
- Experience with the design, realization, execution, and analysis of test setups on mechanical and electrical systems.
- Proficient experience with MATLAB and/or Labview.
- Preferred experience with plan and budget creation.
- Preferred experience in Xpc software and Minitab.
- Preferred Weibull, HALT, HASS test experience and/or failure mode analysis, especially from a materials perspective.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- Primarily open office space.
- Will be required to wear PPE and embrace ASML’s safety culture.
- Will be required to stand, kneel, bend, and lift objects up to 16 kilograms.
- Regularly exposed to moving mechanisms, sharp objects, and hazardous energy
- Regularly exposed to moderate noise levels in lab.
- Must be willing to work in a clean room environment, wearing coveralls, hoods, booties, safety glasses and gloves. Working under ISO 9000/14000 standards.
- The environment in the cleanroom is moderate in temperature with moderate to high noise level.
- Working around lasers; working with ladders; working on platforms; and working around chemicals.
- Perform office tasks using simple hand grasping, fine hand manipulation and reach associated with assigned tasks such as paperwork, computer keyboarding (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint), filing, calculating, and use of telephone or other handheld electronic devices, continuously for up to 10 hours per day, five days per week.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
- Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.