You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Sourcing and Supply Chain Line Manager
Sourcing & Supply Chain
In a nutshell
Chandler - AZ, US
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Introduction to the job
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers-the world’s leading chipmakers-to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
Role and responsibilities
Manage assigned customer(s) supply chain operations within the United States. Responsible in managing all site performances, day-to-day operations, while building up relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers and meet/ align on internal stakeholders and external customers’ expectations.
Overall responsible for assigned site supply chain performance, to include:
- Service contract commitments/targets are met.
- On time in full (OTIF) for all needed materials related to upgrades/installs/relocations to meet agreed plan.
- Maintain/improve cooperation between local, regional and central supply chain teams for optimal execution.
- Secure relevant performance reporting to stakeholders.
Demand, Planning and Analysis
- Responsible for inputting correct demand into the system.
- Main contact to the Regional Planning team, FMA & Service management organizations, to ensure the right planning and material availability, including critical material management.
- Monitor critical materials and ensure effective site coverage.
- Be the main point of contact for both internal and external customer, to include managing relationship, communication and performances on a day-to-day basis. Meet with and provide complex reports to the external customer while embedding continuous improvements.
- Site P&L ownership.
- Deliver on assigned cost targets.
- Support Cost reductions programs and initiate new reduction proposals.
Leadership – Process, People and Development
- Ensure the right capacity and capabilities of your team to execute all activities for assigned site(s).
- Develop staff training, personal growth and skill proficiencies.
- Drive process standardization and efficiencies via LEAN.
Education and experience
- Bachelor degree in Business Engineering or Supply Chain (preferable master degree)
- Managing a team of professionals or equivalent experience.
- 5-10 years of relevant field experience in a complex customer oriented (logistics) environment.
- Knowledge of business complexity, supply chain and/or relevant industry.
- Analytical and able to organize and prioritize workload(should be in personal skills).
- Experience in defining and implementing of new processes across the supply chain against agreed costs, proven record on (continuous) improvement-projects.
- Familiar with ERP, SAP experience is preferred.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.