You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Sr Product Manager Integrated Analytics & Diagnostics
Sales & marketing
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Sales & marketing
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Do you want to be part of the BL DPS and drive the Digital Platform Services beyond 2025? Are you an innovative product manager with strong skills in customer interaction? We are growing our DPS Product Management department and would like to welcome a creative product manager with a proven track record and ambition to make a difference in our analytics offering enabling customers and ASML end users in fast time2insight and time2decsion.
Role and responsibilities
You take the lead in one of these topics by managing and shaping the future of the integrated analytics portfolio. Customer and ASML end users are confronted with a large variety of HW & SW products with low interaction. Our next step is to define, design and develop integrated analytics solutions using our iACT/VCP platform securing end users experience state of the art analytics solutions solving there day to day work and help them to get insight in potential solutions ASML can offer. Your main responsibilities are:
- Lead the (simplified) KD process to introduce the new build integrated analytics offering specially around on product wafer diagnostics within the litho domain inside the Fab.
- Manage the future integrated analytics portfolio and roadmap based on market requirements and future developments: you will make sure the products in the systems portfolio are relevant, up-to-date and sales information is accurately available;
- Drive revenue together with Business Development and Sales;
- Be the interface to and ensure profitability together with Delivery Operations and D&E;
- Realize customer specific request.
Education and experience
- Master degree in a technical study;
- >8 years of experience (within the semiconductor industry preferably);
- Experience with Digital Platforms or similar (must)
- Technical knowledge about the ASML systems (preferably);
- Product management and business development experience;
- Project and/or Program management experience;
- Understanding of our customer’s manufacturing process and B2B marketing.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Entrepreneurship, creativity and flexibility combined with a proactive and pragmatic attitude focused delivering results;
- Ability to lead cross-sector teams;
- Self-starter & quick learner;
- Strong technical content and system understanding;
- Effective communicator;
- Translate high level goals to clear requirements.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.