You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Supplier Performance Manager - Guaranteed sign on bonus and relocation
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Logistics & supply chain management
Introduction to the job
Join ASML Wilton today to receive your sign on bonus and relocation.
*Offer valid for Wilton, CT new hire offers made between now and June 30, 2023.
HYBRID WORK SCHEDULE:3 days onsite, 2 days remote.
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
Are you challenged by a supply chain over 7 tiers deep? Do you want to deliver input for ASML’s 2025 strategy? Do you want to be part of building the right capacity within ASML’s external supply chain for our future growth? And are you experienced in building, developing and creating improvements to drive operational excellence at our suppliers, internal stakeholders and customers?
If so, we should talk!
Sourcing & Supply Chain (S&SC) represents ASML’s sourcing, logistics and quality interface to its supply base and is responsible for material availability for ASML’s factories. In today’s complex multi-tier supply chains, this is only possible by creating full transparency in the chains and flexibility at suppliers. S&SC manages over 100 chains up to seven tiers deep, addressing potential bottlenecks and supply risks before they impact our customers. It must handle the increased complexity of ASML’s systems while reducing cost of ownership for customers. To do this, S&SC - and logistics engineers work with suppliers to continuously reduce cycle time for components, modules and assemblies, increasing supply chain flexibility and customer value. S&SC also monitors suppliers’ quality, flexibility, cycle time reductions, move rate compliance and on-time delivery reliability, driving supplier development in all areas to ensure ASML’s supply keeps pace with technological developments and can adapt to changing market conditions.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
ASML Sourcing & Supply Chain (S&SC) represents ASML’s Sourcing, Logistics and Quality interface to its supply base and is responsible for Materials Availability for ASML’s factories and customers. Our DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions.
Any break in material availability may have an unacceptable impact for our customers. So LSM must proactively identify and solve potential issues by working closely with our technical departments and customers, and actively managing an extensive supplier base.
S&SC works to provide a reliable, responsive and robust global supply chain network which delivers materials to the factory and the field at the right moment, in the right quantity and quality against the lowest integral costs. The Supplier Chain Manager is responsible to drive Logistics Management and Operational Performance of a selected number of key suppliers in the ASML Logistics Supply Chain. The continually increasing business demands make this a challenge.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Operational Excellence Performance of suppliers and their n-tier suppliers.
- Optimize manufacturing processes at suppliers.
- Contribute to ASML sourcing strategy.
- Representing Supply Chain Management in the ASML-Supplier relationship.
- Participate/lead/contribute to internal improvement projects.
- Work with ASML stakeholders to shape our future supply chain.
- Drive process improvements at suppliers; actively participating in improvement projects at suppliers..
- 20-40% travel (domestic and international)
Education and experience
- Bachelors degree required. Masters degree in Supply Chain Management or similar preferred, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years relevant work experience in similar roles with international scope.
- Experience in High tech, low volume industries is preferred.
- Experienced in improvement & operational excellence in manufacturing environment.
- Lean Six Sigma on the job experience preferred.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Conceptual thinker on strategic level.
- Pragmatic and result driven.
- Convincing/negotiation skills.
- Managing ambiguity.
- Pro-active attitude, drive for improvement.
- Flexible and adaptable.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
- Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.