You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Supply Chain Operational Excellence Deployment Lead
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Logistics & supply chain management
Introduction to the job
Do you have a passion for people and continuous improvement?
Are you up for a big challenge and want to make a difference for 2.000 people across Sourcing & Supply Chain (S&SC)?
Are you willing to take a pivotal position in S&SC to shape and drive the next phase of Operational Excellence that is all about Acceleration and Impact?
Are you excited by combining a broader perspective with hands-on activities and interventions in the departments across S&SC?
Do you bring experience in operational management and understand the dynamics of making things work in real life?
Are you a strong influencer who can mobilize and challenge teams at all levels across Sourcing & Supply Chain?
Are you result oriented, pragmatic and want to join our ambition to unleash the potential of everyone improving everyday?
Are you ready to drive continuous improvement in a more integral way, uniting and leverage Lean with other improvements capabilities and Centers of Excellence across ASML? Then you may want to join our team!
As an Operational Excellence Deployment lead in the S&SC QNI Quality & Continuous Improvement team you take ownership for further driving the Operational Excellence transformation in S&SC to the next level.
The goal is to realize Operational Excellence by growing the capabilities of the organization and delivering performance improvements and build on what is currently already reached within S&SC.
You further develop a cultural of continuous improvement by everyone. You use Lean principles to accelerate our transformation and focus on impact, leverage Lean methods and boost shop floor engagement and development of Lean leadership. You believe in Lean, not as a goal in itself, but as a means to improve the performance and the capability of the organization.
You actively participate in the Quality & Continuous Improvement team and work with the different excellence managers, S&SC management and Lean champions in the business to ensure that the performance impact & maturity ambitions are realized and best practices are shared and embedded and maturing in a learning organization.
The continuous improvement deployment within S&SC is a major transformation that requires detailed co-ordination of change and project management elements, training, leadership coaching, event planning, execution & follow up, problem solving and the reporting on progress and benefits.
As Operational Excellence Deployment Lead you will respectfully challenge the status quo and act as a role model for Teamwork, Leadership, Lean thinking. You act as the change agent to help S&SC in the further transformation towards an organization with a continuous improvement mindset.
Role and responsibilities
- Co-drive the Operational Excellence transformation with staff members, Excellence managers and Lean champions in the organization to mature an environment where continuous improvement is the norm;
- Enable our senior leaders driving lean to the next level, providing regular reporting on impact, maturity and best known methods adherence
- Support our Lean champions and leaders to further develop a culture of leading and collaboration and thereby focus on improving performance and solving problems systematically;
- Align and team up with other Operational Excellence activities, creating a more integral approach to continuous improvement in ASML
- Improve transparency on performance, communicate impact messages in groups and on department level. Facilitate the feedback loop and lessons learned in the various groups and competences;
- Develop and lead change management activities that establishes a culture of continuous improvement;
- Act as challenger and catalyst in changing leadership behavior; act as an recognized sparring partner for leaders and Lean deployment leads;
- Represent S&SC in ASML’s Lean Competence Center (LCC)
Education and experience
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Operational Excellence / Supply Chain Management / Change Management.
- A general understanding of/strong affinity with operations, sourcing & supply chain topics through background or job experience.
- More than 5 years of relevant work experience in a sourcing supply chain and/or operations environments
- Experience in transformation projects, deployment of behavioral change – mindset shifts.
- Experience in Lean/Change deployment is a must, as well as experience in training and coaching
- Experienced in applying Lean and other Operational Excellence methods and tools (Lean / Six Sigma / process improvement, program/project management, quality management)
- Experienced with business interventions, that result in shifted perspectives in performance opportunities and/or leadership engagement
- Additional relevant experience with continuous improvement and team development methods (A3, 4C, PDCA, high performing teams, leadership capability, problem solving, six sigma)
- Proven track record in operational excellence, change management and leading transformation programs
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Self-propelling - learning & improvement mindset and change management;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, good listener & the ability to present information verbally and written
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude & hands-on mentality with focus on results.
- Able to collaborate across all levels of the organization with an open attitude, eager to learn and share learnings;
- Excellent stakeholder management and team leader skills, ability to persuade and influence senior stakeholders and continuous improvement professionals
- Ability to manage complex relationships between various professional disciplines and organizational levels
- Excellent ability to manage change, overcome resistance and persist in achieving mission
- Speak up and have courageous conversations, emphatic & able to connect people to the bigger picture
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
In this position you report to the Q&CI Manager, in the department Quality, NPI & Industrialization, S&SC.
You are part of the Quality & Continuous Improvement team, a competence center consisting of senior experts and project managers, a team of professionals that supports the Sourcing & Supply Chain community with quality and excellence methods and tools, improvement initiatives, best practices and BKM standardization.
You are part of a team of Lean & Operational Excellence Leaders from all sectors in ASML Operations.