You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
System Expert - HR Talent Acquisition
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
HR-Talent Acquisition Europe (TA EU) team is working on developing and implementing new IT systems aimed at facilitating HR processes and improving efficiency as well as employee experience. Having recently set the foundation with the HR Core processes, currently we are implementing our HR ATS system (Workday), we continue to build upon that by deploying/investigating other processes/systems like, Interview planning, CRM, VMS etc.
The role of the System expert will support the HR-TA EU team in the area of HR technology.
Role and responsibilities
- Support both Process owner (TA) and EU TA SME (P&I) in translation of detailed requirements into system solutions
- Collect, test, validate and implement Business Process / functionality changes
- Evaluate releases and functionality to identify opportunities to improve and optimize the use of the application
- Work with the entire HR Technology team (cross-functional) to assess impact of changes to downstream systems, business processes and/or reporting
- Ensure end to end process thinking and embed employee experience concept in the system configuration
- Participate in end to end testing
- Run support processes (reports, mass data analysis, system cleanup)
- Escalation resource as Tier 2 towards Process owner and Tier 3 team
- Strong cooperation with local Key users on knowledge transfer, troubleshooting and improvement initiatives
- Build and develop together with Process owner Business cases on new technologies (e.g. VMS)
Education and experience
A Master's degree in a relevant area (HR/IT) is preferred.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the Talent Management technology area.
- You are passionate to learn about HR-TA systems (Workday/VMS/CRM) and can successfully collaborate with colleagues (Workday specialists in other domains and other HR Technology colleagues) to deliver a great employee experience
- Working language is English
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- You have good problem-solving and analytical skills and like to co-create solutions to business needs
- You can work well under pressure and in a complex environment, with different stakeholders knocking at your door
- Advanced understanding of relationship building
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and priorities
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The System expert will be part of the HR-TA EU Service Providers Team, working functional closely together with the Process owner and EU TA SME.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.