You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Talent Aquisition Sourcing Specialist (m/f/d)
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
As a Talent sourcing specialist, you are responsible for building labor market intelligence, search & find, connect & engage (pooling) and ultimately qualify & attract talent on all maturity levels for a specific set of critical competencies or roles in Germany.
In this role, you will source and interact with potential candidates online, develop talent pipelines, conduct initial candidate screenings, and initiate informal and formal interviews to engage with talent.
Together with your hiring managers, TA advisor(s), campus & internship recruitment, Employer Branding, HR line and the Talent Engagement team you make sure we have a winning strategy on the critical competence and roles you focus on!
Role and responsibilities
- Research and map out talent networks within a specific critical high-tech competency domain or specific roles
- Collect and develop labor market intelligence to determine TA sourcing strategy
- Promote the ASML employee value proposition both online and offline
- Attract, engage and connect with potential candidates via multiple (online) channels
- Create and maintain talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs
- Conduct pre-screens, interviews and guide candidates to an offer
- Develop networks and become the go-to person in the labor market for talent within a specific competency domain or role
- Participate/coordinate talent engagement and recruitment events (e.g. hireton, referral campaigns)
- Be a source of recruitment innovations when it comes to tooling, CRM, ATS, automation, etc.
Education and experience
- You have 3+ years' experience as a TA Sourcing Specialist in a very dynamic, fast-paced, complex environment. Preferable in a technical sector in German labor market
- You are experienced in sourcing, screening and evaluating (technical) top talent
- You have proven skills in using talent source tooling and technology (e.g. Boolean search, CRM system, ATS)
- You communicate very well in German & English
Other informationDiversity and inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote per-sons in all job titles without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- A job with a promising future in Berlin Neukölln
- Flexible structuring of daily work hours
- We reward performance with attractive compensation (including Christmas and holiday bonuses as well as variable compensation components)
- A varied and innovative work environment on a strong team
- We offer you specific opportunities for advanced training and development so that we can realize your professional plans for the future together
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes that encourage independent work
- The opportunity to convert variable compensation components into additional days off
- We promote team spirit through regular company events
- Extensive health and sports offers (e.g. subsidy for sports activities, health days, company doctor, free vaccinations, etc.)
- Mobility benefit für BVG company ticket or bicycle
- A variety of attractive discounts
We are looking for people who can shape the future with us and inspire themselves and others for innovative technologies, new challenges and future-oriented solutions. Does this appeal to you? Then apply using our online application form, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible joining date. We look forward to receiving your application.
Your contactErzsebet Szoke
Please use our online portal for your application.
Questions regarding the recruitment process? Here you can contact us directly: +49 71189989397.