You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Technical Project Manager SPM
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Sub-nanometer positioning of the wafer stage and the reticle stage in our ASML machines is enabled by stage position sensors. We are looking for a project manager who can contribute to the realization of these sensors.
The Stage Position Measurement (SPM DUV&APPS) group within the SPM department in the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for interferometer and encoder based position measurement systems for wafer stages and reticle stages. We contribute to new product introductions (NPI) and Installed Base Products & Services (IBS) in the DUV and Applications business line.
We are searching for a project manager for our eBeam projects in our Applications business line.
Role and responsibilities
- Represent D&E project towards the eBeam programs
- Take part in 3-in-a-box with Line (Group Leader), Program (you as project manager) and Function Architect to discuss impact of program, roadmap, customer, factory and supply chain
- Together with architects drive deliverables for mechanical, electrical, software, mechatronic, and industrialization engineers.
- Align with System Engineers, Function Architect, Product Owners and Product management to determine what brings most value for money for by thinking in terms of Minimal Viable Products (MVP).
- Align with cross-sectors (production, customer support, logistics, etc) to ensure on-time delivery.
For all approved activities
- Create detailed project plans including resource and material requirements. Align this planning with the product masterplan, planning of the teams and planning of interfacing projects. Take action in case of mismatches by managing the triple constraints.
- Manage project budget. Engage with Group Leaders to secure necessary resources.
- Escalate blocking issues for team through the proper paths.
- Assess and address technical and operational risks based on input of architects and design engineers.
- Coordinate external suppliers and developers involved in product design.
Education and experience
- University, master in a relevant engineering field (e.g. mechanical engineering, physics, electronics)
- Development experience with sufficient technical depth
- At least 3-7 years project management experience
- Experience with multidisciplinary product development in a high tech environment
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Team player
- Pragmatic with result oriented attitude
- Be the voice of the customer for the solution, be business aware
- Take the initiative
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent command of English language
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.