You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are you an electrical engineer looking for a nice, variated job in our group? And do you like to help integrators with arranging test equipment, control, improve, maintain and own test systems, electrical measurements, on sensor modules and systems? Then our position of technician will be interesting for you! Make sure to submit your resume and cover letter when applying for this position.
Role and responsibilities
As a technician, you are supporting the integrator and lab owner with all kind of tasks and will be responsible for the following:
- Arranging test equipment
- Building and maintaining test tools;
- Be owner of test lab, arrange equipment;
- Repair boards;
- Support integrator with ordering / collecting parts
- Support integrator with measurements on sensor modulesand sub-systems;
Education and experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent. MBO with 2+ years of relevant experience may also apply.
- Multiple years of laboratory experiencewith testing and/or integration of electronic/electrical modules.
- Comfortable in using test-and measurement equipment.
- Hands-onexperience in making small electronic circuits (even as hobby) for testingpurposes.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Initiative, pro-active and flexible.
- High motivated team player with goodsocial- and communication skills.
- Structured with an eye for detail.
- Accurate, systematic approach,analytical, problem solving.
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness.Pragmatic attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Fluent English in word and in writing(Dutch preferable).
- Able to workin a dynamic environment and able to deal with changing circumstances
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML (Advanced Semiconductor Materials Lithography (ASML)) is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electrical Development (EL) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules.
Several of our electrical development groups are expanding. After receiving your application we will look at your profile and see if we can match it with existing positions. We will contact you as soon as there is a suitable opportunity.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.