You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Treasury KYC and Compliance Manager
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you keen to take up a new challenge in a global fast growing company? Are you a strong, all-round compliance professional with broad experience in worldwide banking and treasury compliance, including KYC documentation? Then the role as Treasury compliance & KYC manager might be something for you.
A professional who makes the difference because it’s in your nature to understand a multinational business and can translate that into related treasury compliancy requirements.
Recently ASML’s CFO organization has launched a broad transformation program. A key element of this is the formation of an Expert Advisory team in which initially the corporate expertise areas of treasury, tax & customs, legal and accounting are closely working together to support the business with integrated expertise and advice.
To realize our world class treasury ambition we want to further strengthen our treasury team in The Netherlands to ensure we have the right level of expertise, to support ASML’s business growth in all relevant treasury compliance areas and countries. As Treasury compliance and KYC manager you will be responsible for the overall coordination and management of the treasury compliance program, including the KYC documentation requirements. You will be an integral part of the global corporate treasury team, with members located in the Netherlands, Korea, China and the US as well as the broader Expert Advisory team.
Role and responsibilities
The Treasury compliance and KYC manager is responsible for:
- Coordination and management of the global treasury compliance framework.
- Providing cross departmental training and awareness sessions on treasury compliance.
- Sharing treasury compliance expertise in relevant projects and meetings
- Maintaining a solid process on timely execution of (KYC) documentation
- Developing and maintaining a compliance management system
- Maintaining an external network of peers, external counsels, banks, regulators and advisors in order to remain up to date on latest developments and applying external best practices.
Education and experience
- Master’s degree in relevant legal and/or finance field with strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Fluent in English both verbally and in writing;
- Excellent communication skills
- Over 5 years’ experience in Treasury/Banking Compliance in large globally operating organizations
- In depth knowledge of local laws and regulations on cross border settlements, monetary and capital transactions, insurances and related reporting.
- Experience in coaching and guiding a multi-cultural team working in different locations globally, including solid understanding of and experience with setting up a worldwide compliance framework
- Solid understanding of underlying business processes and related financial flows
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong drive with a hands-on, structured, accurate and result oriented working style;
- Team player with the ability to build relationships with colleagues globally, also in other functional areas;
- Multi-disciplinary & multi-cultural understanding, values differences and is able to bridge between different departments and people;
- Strives for continuous improvement;
- Committed and flexible (going the extra mile);
- Has a strategic and innovative mindset;
- Is able and dares to kick the tires/challenge the status quo;
- Demonstrated ability to engage with and manage senior level stakeholders and multicultural audience through superior communication and presentation skills.
- Able to translate changes in business activities into risk and compliance consequences
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Context of the position:
The Corporate Treasury team is operating in a business environment that is characterized by ongoing and fast change in many areas, such as:
- (adjacent) internal processes and systems,
- application of emerging technologies in Treasury, banking and dealing systems,
- interlinkages between the various systems used (API’s),
- (central) banking requirements and
- financial instruments, markets, local laws and regulations.
Keeping up with these fast changing developments, strong growth of the company (in terms of sales, people, complexity,etc.) and adjusting the organization (people, processes and systems) accordingly is essential for success of the Treasury compliance function.
The Corporate Treasury team manages and provides expertise and advisory on cash/investment management , financial risk management (Foreign Exchange, Interest Rate, Commodity, Counterparty Credit and intercompany financing), insurance management and corporate finance. It closely collaborates with the CFO/EVP Finance, other Finance functions (Financial Control, Business Control, Tax) and business functions, like Procurement and Sales in particular.
In order to assure treasury compliance, the Treasury compliance and KYC manager is working closely together with the Risk & Business Assurance team as well as the Legal & corporate compliance team for training curriculum, means and methods, audits, etc.
The Corporate Treasury team consists of  professionals: 13based in Veldhoven, 2 based in Korea, 1 based in China and 2 based in the US, and is functionally lead from Veldhoven by the Corporate Treasurer.The Treasury compliance and KYC manager will report to the Director Treasury – Corporate Cash & Risk Management.
Are you interested in this role? Please apply with your CV and cover letter, detailing your motivation for this position.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.