You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
WorkDay integration specialist
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you an experienced Workday integration consultant who can help “bridge the gap” between HR and IT teams? Do you want to be involved in the challenge of solving complex inter-system problems and want to develop SaaS, SOA, web service expertise? Please continue reading!
The Workday integration specialist is responsible for HR IT solutions within the ICT organization of ASML. You will guide the business HR community in defining business requirements and transferring these requirements into high quality IT solutions. These IT solutions will in most cases be WD integrations focused.
You will work in an Agile environment as part of the IT HR DevOps team.
You are getting energized by challenging the business about their requirements & processes in order to realize a fit in standard IT solutions instead of custom build solutions. You are able to translate these business requirements into the right functional IT specifications and IT solution direction. This means you create the functional design and contributes to the architectural roadmap. You are able to customize, test and train key-users.
- Work directly with key HR, Finance and IT stakeholders to confirm requirements, consider design alternatives, facilitate discussions and ultimately drive requirements sign-off
- Evaluate, communicate and coordinate the technical impacts of application configuration decisions
- Guide the team and participate in :
- Creating detailed system interface specifications, field mapping, and system process designs
- Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and educate the team on developing and operating interfaces
- Track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns to the leading coalition
- Support existing integrations and changes required to adapt new business needs
What challenges are waiting for you?
- Working for a high-end organization that is leading in their business domain;
- Working in a scaled Agile environment (DevOps);
Bachelor or master degree in field of IT or Technology.
- Ideally 5-10 years of HR related integrations
- Understands wide arrange of systems such as SAP HCM, Workday, Sailpoint, Mulesoft and Payroll related type applications
- Demonstrated proficiency with web service technologies (REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, PGP, SAML, etc)
- Experience with Workday integrations both technical as functional
- Experience in Workday tools like EIB, API, Studio, PECI and Workday Extend
- Experience in a scaled Agile environment and with Jira is a strong pre
- Strong customer focus, result-oriented and drive for excellence;
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must;
- Accurate in collecting and registering requirements;
- Able to deal with resistance and influence without power;
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality including willingness to perform hands-on activities.
Context of the position
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our main headquarters are located in Veldhoven, the Netherlands; the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brainport’, Europe’s top tech hub.
We also have offices in the US, Asia and several other countries in Europe. In total we have presence in 16 countries.
A sub-department within the IT organization is the IT Solution Delivery Corporate Portfolio. This portfolio is responsible for innovation projects and changes in the IT systems supporting the corporate organization.
You will be reporting to the IT GL Corporate.