Come show off your skills and we’ll show you what it means to be part of ASML.
On Thursday and Friday, April 2–3, 2020, you can experience the world of ASML at the Best of Tech Business Course. At this special ASML business course, you’ll not only learn about our semiconductor manufacturing technology, but you’ll develop the skills you need to work at a leading-edge tech company.
You’ll play a management role-playing game to improve your management skills, watch interactive presentations, and dive deep into our impressive technology in the ASML Experience Center. You’ll also get the chance to ask engineers about their experience at ASML and explore what the company can offer.
An interactive program immerses you in the world of ASML.
- Play a management role-playing game
- Split into teams to tackle an ASML case study
- Learn about our impressive technology in tailored presentations and a visit to our ASML Experience Center
- Ask your questions in a panel discussion with business experts
- Take a guided campus tour
- Chat with ASML engineers during a meet-and-greet session
- Explore potential career opportunities with our hiring managers
- Enjoy complementary lunch and dinner with our colleagues
Hotel and transportation
ASML will provide the following:
- A single room at the Art Hotel in Eindhoven for the night of April 2
- Reimbursed travel expenses (up to €100)
Who’s invited to the Best of Tech Business Course?
We welcome master’s degree engineering students from universities in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany in any of the fields below. To be eligible, you must obtain your degree between October 2020 and April 2021.
Show fields of expertise
- Aerospace engineering
- (Applied) Physics or astronomy
- Computer science/software engineering, including embedded systems, artificial intelligence, data science, information technology, computational science, or machine learning
- Electrical engineering
- (Applied) Mathematics
- Mechanical engineering
- Mechatronics or systems and control
- Nanotechnology, nanoscience, or nanomaterials
Best of Tech Business Course application process
Applications open in January, and the deadline to apply is February 18. You’ll need to include a resume with your contact details. You may also include your GPA information and publications. Click here to apply now.
2. First selection round
We’ll let you know by February 21 if your resume has been selected. If you are selected to proceed to the second round, we’ll ask you to record and submit a video cover letter (motivation video).
3. Second selection round
The technical selection board will review your resume and video. We’ll let you know whether you’ve been selected by mid-March.