- Voting Results
- Presentation AGM
- Explanatory Notes to the Agenda
- Statutory Annual Report (IFRS)
- Remuneration Report 2009
- Remuneration Report 2008
- Remuneration Policy (version 2010) for the Board of Management
- Additional information re. Remuneration Policy (version 2010)
- Rationale for Revising the Remuneration Policy
- Composition Board of Management
- Updated Profile of the Supervisory Board
Annual General Meeting of Shareholders 2010
Information regarding the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“AGM”) of ASML Holding N.V. held at the Auditorium, ASML Building 7, De Run 6665, Veldhoven , the Netherlands, on Wednesday, March 24, 2010, beginning at 2.00 pm CET.
The total number of outstanding shares and voting rights at the Registration Date (March 3, 2010) amounted to 434,001,387 shares and 3,906,012,483 voting rights. The count at the start of the AGM showed that 160,846,090 shares had been registered for the meeting, giving entitlement to 1,447,614,810 votes, which means that approximately 37 percent of the total issued share capital was represented at the AGM.
The AGM adopted ASML's statutory financial statements for the financial year 2009, among other things. For a complete overview of the results of the AGM see the AGM press release.
To listen to the complete AGM go to the audio webcast.
The documentation related to the AGM, including the presentation, can be found below.
Page updated on 2012-3-7 16:15 CET