Accelerate your fab performance under challenging conditions!
As fabs become more complex and process windows narrow, it becomes more difficult to reach optimal manufacturing conditions. At the same time, technology continues to change; new process transfers and different process techniques can limit the production efficiency of your installed base considerably and therefore limit the profitability of your company.
ASML aims to support customers with tailor-made solutions to continuously expand their installed-base performance in today's challenging environment. Ranging from application support and fab start-ups up to turn-key improvement programs with clear targets and timing, ASML can help you to extend your fab's performance supported by:
- ASML's vast database of internally developed best-know-methods and proven solutions,
- State-of-the-art knowledge gained from numerous projects, developed with our leading-edge and production fabs,
- Performance benchmark studies,
- Experienced application engineers, aligned with your team to accelerate and expand your manufacturing targets,
On-site knowledge transfers to keep your engineering staff up to date with yield enhancing methodologies and techniques,
- Performance monitoring software enabling regular monitoring and analysis of the litho-cell's productivity performance and early identification of productivity deficiencies.
For more information on the following products, please contact your local ASML representative.
CLI: Customized Litho-cell Improvement Program
- CLI: Customized Litho-cell Improvement program
- Fab Start-Up: fab start-up support to accelerate your production ramp-up
- Tool Ranking: an efficient solution to rank litho systems fordifferent illumination settings
- Application Support and Contracts
- Application Training
CLI programs combine your fab's performance requirements and engineering capabilities with ASML's application specialists and yield enhancing methodologies and techniques. CLI programs include an in-depth analysis of your current litho performance and result in a quantified report supporting your preparation for next technology node changes or quality programs to improve your current yield level. CLI programs are also available for separate competencies addressing Productivity, Overlay, or Imaging requirements:
Fab Start-Up: accelerated production ramp-up
- CPI: Customized Productivity Improvement
- COI: Customized Overlay Improvement
- CII: Customized Imaging Improvement
Enabling fabs to minimize the time between first machine delivery and first silicon out. A Fab Start-up project is performed by a qualified ASML's fab start-up specialist.Tool Ranking
An efficient solution to rank your litho systems for different illumination settings. Ranking your litho systems to safeguard the optimal match between tool and required process step, will prevent unnecessary yield loss. This supports using your installed base capabilities in the most optimal way.Application Support and Contracts
ASML offers application support that can be customized to specific requirements and aligned with existing in-house capabilities. The mutual goal is to ensure optimal (system) processing and support flawless new process or design implementation. The main benefits are:
- Additional expertise - present when necessary and fully aligned with in-house engineering staff
- Fast identification and elimination of process and tool inefficiencies resulting in improved system performance
- On-site knowledge transfer, supported by state-of-the-art information, and internally developed means and methods
Application training is part of our regular training program.