You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
At ASML, transparency is important. On this page you can find more information about our privacy practice, including links to our privacy notices and cookie notice to help you understand what kind of information we collect from you and why.
We are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy rights of employees, customers, suppliers and everyone we do business with. Personal data is managed in a professional, lawful and ethical way, in-line with our code of conduct and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Systems & procedures: The privacy controls framework consist of 130 privacy activities including privacy impact assessments and data protection impact assessments. The privacy controls framework is included in our enterprise risk management process.
- Disciplinary actions: We have implemented a personal data breach procedure.
Get in touch
There are two ways to get in touch, depending on whether you want to ask a question or exercise your privacy rights. In accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations, privacy rights include:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling
Do you want to exercise your privacy rights? Submit your request via the form.
Do you want to ask a privacy-related question? Email us at [email protected].