South Korea at a glance
Housing our global distribution and support training centers, ASML South Korea is dedicated to keeping our customers such as Samsung happy in high-volume manufacturing. Our staff work with cutting-edge machines and benefit from an open, flexible and horizontal organization.
First office established
“As an engineer, I’m really proud to work for a company with such a powerful presence in the semiconductor industry.”
Technical Support Engineer
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation and other time off
- Performance-based variable pay plan
- Long-term incentive plan
- Employee share purchase plan
- Retirement pension plan
- Long-time service award
- Training and development opportunities, including educational assistance through our Global Training and Studies program
- Child tuition fee subsidy
- Life & medical insurance and health checks
- Holiday bonus (Seollal/Chuseok Bonus)
- Comprehensive welfare benefits package (hobby club, company resort, E-library, canteen)
With sites in Hwasung, Icheon, Chungju and Pyeongtaek, we are strategically located close to our customers across South Korea. We specialize in customer support and sales with our staff working on a diverse range of projects at customer sites, including cutting-edge EUV production and high-volume DRAM manufacturing.
ASML Korea is certified as a family-friendly company by the Ministry of Gender Equality and Family. We are also regularly selected as a top employer in local surveys.
Read our most frequently asked questions about applying for a job at ASML in South Korea.
What is working at ASML in South Korea like?
Where can I find more more information about applying for a job, the interview process and what it’s like to work at ASML?
Fill in the form below to get in touch with the ASML recruitment department for South Korea. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible!