Senior EHS Specialist
In a nutshell
Other technical backgrounds
EHS organization supports and ensures safe and healthy working conditions and operations for BJ D&E site. As a new create position, we are looking for an Sr. EHS specialist to drive and execute the tasks with enthusiastic.
Business Partner for managers of site, to execute strategies to assure effective EHS systems, programs and procedures to improve employee safety, reduce operation risk, and avoid any EHS violation in the site. Ensure compliance with Health and Safety regulations, company requirements, ASML global EHS policies and procedures, and EHS management system.
- Support management to ensure a safe way of working in the local office. This includes also all D&E and non-D&E related activities like operation in cleanroom & lab, designing, prototyping, covid-19 prevention, office etc.
- Monitor and process with compliance to local legal requirements and report deviations to responsible managers.
- Ensures that the required data to manage safety is adequately recorded, verified and administrated.
- Arrange an audit program and deliver required audits per ASML global requirement .
- Process accidents, incidents and near misses according to EHS procedures to support management.
- Arrange and/or carry out safety awareness trainings according to EHS safety training program.
- Advise the local Management team on adequate budget allocation for the required EHS activities.
- Rollout new D&E safety requirements: Work together with local CS management to rollout new CS requirements and track progress and effectiveness.
- Actively participate in activities within the WW EHS Community.
- Manage the local ISO 14001 system requirements.
- MS degree in Occupational Safety and Health, Environmental Engineering, or comparable.
- 10+ years of occupational safety and health related work experience
- Experience with EHS in high-tech operations and/or field.
- National Certified Safety Professional
- Strong leadership to lead and guide the operations to follow EHS rules and guidance
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese (verbal and written) – to report in internal and external meetings and to communicate to local employees and foreigner
- Good team player who is committed to the success of ASML
- Value for cultural differences
- Motivated, pro-active, self-driven and flexible
- Has the ability to use a range of different influencing techniques with good communication skill cover all organizational level
- Strong ability of communicating with internal & external customer in a friendly and clear way to address concerns or needs, with good understanding the context.