Senior PMO Officer
Projects, Programs and Change
In a nutshell
Projects, Programs and Change
Other non-technical backgrounds
Do you want to be part of progress? To develop, coach and guide new product (incl. software) development and maintenance in a dynamic international environment?
In the ASML Program Management Office we raise the level of portfolio and program management within ASML. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Within ASML the Program Management Office (PMO) we are the recognized expert, that drives World-Class Program- and Project Management.
In this way PMO is the competence owner of state-of-the-art project methodologies.
As Senior PMO Officer you are responsible for:
- Actively participating as trusted ‘advisor’ of the Product Development Manager and his cross sectoral Product Team
- Informing and guiding the PMO Project Officer about the status and progress of the Product and what they should focus on
- Challenging timings and dependencies of the deliverables with the Product Team and PMO organization
- Translating inputs from PMO Project Officer into actions at Product Team level
- Preparing and facilitating progress reviews and key decision meetings and actively follow-up on agreements made during these meetings
- Driving completeness of all inputs from deciders in the product generation process.
Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- At least 8 years of working experience as project management officer or practical experience as a project manager in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so
- Experience in leading a team and individual people is a preference.
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
- Takes ownership, gets things done and pro-actively drives for improvement
Context of the position
This role is positioned within ASML's Program Management Office (PMO). PMO is positioned as an independent team member of a business team that is responsible for the development of our state-of-the-art lithography machines.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most importantly a chance to be part of progress. For more information feel free to take a look at our labor conditions and development opportunities.
This is a full-time position (40 hours).
Are you interested in this role? Please apply with your CV and cover letter, detailing your motivation for this position.