You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Quality Engineer - ASML Veldhoven
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
As a Quality Engineer at ASML you are able to create a change in our quality roadmap. You will be responsible for analyzing and directing the efforts to reduce costs, cycle time and overall product quality. You will ensure that our chipmaking systems work as they should. By doing so you will be part of the technology innovation that’s advancing the world! When you’re hired as one of our new Quality Engineers, you’ll get an ASML contract with all the ASML top labor conditions.
You will be the gate keeper of all material disturbances originating from the EUV Factory. As Quality Engineer, you will take ownership of a part of our complex machine sequence and analyze all disturbances. Based on the analysis you disposition them to the correct solving party. All with the goal to eliminate the root cause – and drive a pro-active organization in preventing them from reoccurring.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Analyze all material disturbances;
· Apply methodologies to find root causes and trends;
· Find root causes, and perform trend analysis in material disturbances;
· Influence your stakeholders to apply the required changes;
· Create overviews of your quality roadmap, to reduce the impact of material quality on our cycle time;
· Be the manufacturing representative towards suppliers and other sectors within ASML.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Industrial Engineering or comparable.
As a Quality Engineer you will need:
· At least 2 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environments;
· Experience with Lean Manufacturing and quality Management Systems (e.g. ISO9000 / SPC / 8D / Lean 6 Sigma / FMEA).
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues.
To specifically thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
· Fluent communication skills in English;
· Effective interpersonal skills; you are able to convince others;
· Strong analytical mind, hands-on mentality, flexibility and ability to cope with stress.
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the EUV Factory Engineering Group Leader and has primary internal interfaces with Manufacturing Operations, Quality Supply Managers and secondary with Customer Support departments related to manufacturing and external contact with suppliers worldwide.
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
We will only consider candidates who apply with an updated version of their CV as well as a cover letter stating their motivation to apply for this specific role at ASML.
In this position, you’ll need to access US-controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. If you apply, you must be legally authorized to access such US-controlled technology before the job starts.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.