30+ days ago - req8566
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions, Administration
Other job categories
Does giving support to managers in a dynamic, high demanding, international environment energize you? Due to our growth we are continuously searching for new talent of all levels. We like to welcome a pro-active team player who can deliver high quality services to our Management Support Organization (MSO).
As Management Assistant you support ASML managers enabling them to focus on their core business. Efficiency and collaboration are the drivers in execution of this mission. You are the linking pin between management and the various departments and other stakeholders.
Together with your team you provide high quality services to ASML top management.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Calendar management
- E-mail management
- Meeting preparation and participation
- Facility services, e.g. hospitality tasks, floor management
- Travel and expense arrangements
- Projects, events and year planning support
You have at least completed a vocational education (MBO).
You have at least 3 to 8 years relevant experience as a Management Assistant.
As a Management Assistant you are able to:
- Pro-actively identify and fulfill customer needs.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with different stakeholders and have excellent written and verbal communications skills in both Dutch and English.
- Consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances.
- Collaborate with your team to get the work done.
- Learn fast and pick up tasks quickly.
- Work accurately and have an eye for details.
- Handle business matters with discretion and confidentiality.
Context of the position
ASML is a leading provider of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry. We make machines that make chips – the hearts of the devices that keep us informed, entertained and safe; that improve our quality of life and help to tackle the world’s toughest problems. We build some of the most amazing machines that you will ever see, and the software to run them.
Over 19.000 people in 16 countries are currently employed by ASML.
Our MSO team is around 90 people strong, supporting approximately 300 managers. ASML is growing fast, as will the support of our ASML top managers.
Are you ready to be part of our progress?
Are you interested in this vacancy? Please upload your English CV and cover letter via the link “Apply for this job”.
For most positions, we are looking for candidates who are available full-time (40 hours). Depending on the position, 32 or 36 hours per week might also be possible. If you wish to work less than 40 hours, please mention your availability in your cover letter.