1 day ago - req8566
Medior Management Assistant
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions, Administration
Other job categories
Does giving support to managers in a dynamic, high demanding, international environment energize you?
Due to our growth we are continuously searching for new talent of all levels. We like to welcome a pro-active team player who can deliver high quality services to our Management Support Organization (MSO).
As Medior Management Assistant you act as an ambassador for ASML and MSO, both internally & externally. You support the managers in an administrative & organized way, applying proactivity, initiative, discretion and confidentiality, to guarantee an effective and efficient execution of all management support activities. You are the linking pin between your managers, your colleagues and the various ASML departments and other stakeholders. You need to be able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders and identify issues which require action.
Together with your team you provide high quality services to ASML top management. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Pro-active screening and sorting e-mail management
- Meeting preparation and participation
- Facility services, e.g. hospitality tasks, floor management
- Travel and expense arrangements
- Projects, events and year planning support
- Pro-actively share information and provide feedback to others.
- Be a team player and understand the importance of sharing knowledge.
You have a completed bachelor (HBO) or an associate degree
- At least 3 to 7 years relevant experience as a Management Assistant or in a similar supporting role in an international environment
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English and Dutch
- Complex international calendar management experience is a must
- Good knowledge of the office 365 package is required
- Good knowledge and ability to facilitate hybrid meetings and events
- Experience working in dynamic International environments
- Experience working for multiple stakeholders is highly preferred
As a Medior Management Assistant you:
- Pro-actively identify and fulfill customer needs.
- Have a learning mind-set and are not afraid of making mistakes
- Communicate clearly and concisely with different stakeholders
- Consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances
- Collaborate with your team to get the work done
- Learn fast and pick up tasks quickly
- Work accurately and have an eye for details
- Handle business matters with discretion and confidentiality.
Context of the position
ASML is a leading provider of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry. We make machines that make chips – the hearts of the devices that keep us informed, entertained and safe; that improve our quality of life and help to tackle the world’s toughest problems. We build some of the most amazing machines that you will ever see, and the software to run them. Over 26.000 people in 16 countries are currently employed by ASML.
Within ASML, the Management Support Organization (MSO) team is organized in one central department consisting of around 130 people strong, supporting over 400 managers. ASML is growing fast, so will the support of our ASML top managers.
Are you ready to be part of our progress??
This is an recurrent role which means that we open several similar vacancies through the year. It may be that at the time of your application we do not have a role open but, if you have a suitable profile, we will still have interviews to make sure that as soon as position opens you can be considered.
For most positions, we are looking for candidates who are available 32-40 hours. Please mention your availability in your cover letter.
Interested? Please apply with your CV and cover letter!