Veldhoven, the Netherlands, January 5, 2006
ASML Holding NV (ASML) today announced that it will disclose its 2005 annual and fourth-quarter results on the previously scheduled date of January 18, 2006, through a press release and a single conference call for investors and media. This is to further ensure ASML’s continuous compliance with the new disclosure regime as enforced by the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM), the newly appointed supervising authority for disclosure matters in the Netherlands.
Instead of a press conference and separate analyst meeting at its headquarters in Veldhoven, ASML has decided to amalgamate its communication of 2005 annual and fourth-quarter results on January 18, 2006, as follows:
- Press release at 08:00 Central European Time (CET)
- A conference call for investors and media, hosted by CEO Eric Meurice and CFO Peter Wennink, at 15:00 CET (09:00 ET). Dial in numbers are: in the Netherlands +31 20 531 5871 and the US +1 706 679 0473. Access is also via asml.com to listen to the conference call.
- A recording of the investor and media call will be available on asml.com.
ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. Headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, ASML is traded on Euronext Amsterdam and Nasdaq under the symbol 'ASML'. For more information, visit the website at asml.com.
- Monique Mols
- Head of Media Relations
- +31 652 844 418
- Sander Hofman
- Corporate communications manager
- +31 6 2381 0214
- Brittney Wolff
- Corporate communications manager US
- Skip Miller
- Head Investor Relations Worldwide
- +1 480 235 0934
- Marcel Kemp
- Head Investor Relations Europe
- +31 40 268 6494
- Peter Cheang
- Head Investor Relations Asia