Veldhoven, the Netherlands, January 25, 2008
ASML Holding NV (ASML) today filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2007, with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- ASML’s Form 20-F 2007 is available online at sec.gov and at asml.com.
- ASML’s Statutory Annual Report 2007 will be available online at asml.com on February 21, 2008.
- ASML will hold its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) on April 3, 2008 and the AGM agenda with all related documents will be available online at asml.com in early March 2008.
ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. Headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, ASML is traded on Euronext Amsterdam and Nasdaq under the symbol 'ASML'. ASML has more than 6,500 employees, serving chip manufacturers in more than 60 locations in 16 countries.
- Monique Mols
- Head of Media Relations
- +31 652 844 418
- Sander Hofman
- Corporate communications manager
- +31 6 2381 0214
- Brittney Wolff Zatezalo
- Corporate communications manager US
- Skip Miller
- Head Investor Relations Worldwide
- +1 480 235 0934
- Marcel Kemp
- Head Investor Relations Europe
- +31 40 268 6494
- Peter Cheang
- Head Investor Relations Asia