You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
ASML publishes 2008 Annual Report
Press release - Veldhoven, the Netherlands, January 26, 2009
ASML Holding NV (ASML) has filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2008, with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- ASML's Form 20-F 2008 is available online at www.sec.gov and at www.asml.com.
- ASML's Statutory Annual Report 2008 and Sustainability Report 2008 will be available online at www.asml.com on February 20, 2009.
- ASML will hold its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) on March 26, 2009 and the AGM agenda with all related documents will be available online at www.asml.com in late February 2009.
ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. Headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, ASML is traded on Euronext Amsterdam and Nasdaq under the symbol 'ASML'. ASML has more than 6,900 employees, serving chip manufacturers in more than 60 locations in 15 countries.
- Monique Mols
- Head of Media Relations
- +31 652 844 418
- Sander Hofman
- Media relations manager
- +31 6 2381 0214
- Brittney Wolff Zatezalo
- Corporate communications manager US
- Skip Miller
- Head Investor Relations Worldwide
- +1 480 235 0934
- Marcel Kemp
- Head Investor Relations Europe
- +31 40 268 6494
- Peter Cheang
- Head Investor Relations Asia
- +886 3 6596771