You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
ASML publishes 2014 Annual Reports
Press release - Veldhoven, the Netherlands, February 11, 2015
ASML Holding NV (ASML) today will file its 2014 Annual Report on Form 20-F with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and will file its 2014 Statutory Annual Report with the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM). In addition, ASML publishes its 2014 Corporate Responsibility Report and 2014 Remuneration Report.
- ASML's 2014 Annual Report on Form 20-F, 2014 Statutory Annual Report, 2014 Remuneration Report and 2014 Corporate Responsibility Report are available at www.asml.com, where also our financial statements can be downloaded in the Excel spreadsheet format; ASML's annual reports will also be available at www.sec.gov.
- ASML will hold its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) on April 22, 2015, and the AGM agenda with all related documents will be available online at www.asml.com on March 4, 2015.
ASML makes possible affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life. ASML invents and develops complex technology for high-tech lithography machines for the semiconductor industry. ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. Our success is based on three pillars: technology leadership combined with customer and supplier intimacy, highly efficient processes and entrepreneurial people. We are a multinational company with over 70 locations in 16 countries, headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. We employ more than 14,000 people on payroll and flexible contracts (expressed in full-time equivalents). Our company is an inspiring place where employees work, meet, learn and share. ASML is traded on Euronext Amsterdam and NASDAQ under the symbol ASML. More information about ASML, our products and technology, and career opportunities is available on www.asml.com.
This press release contains statements that constitute forward-looking statements, including statements relating to the date of ASML's annual general meeting of shareholders and the publication of documents related thereto. These forward-looking statements are made only as of the date of this document. We do not undertake to update or revise the forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
- Monique Mols
- Head of Media Relations
- +31 652 844 418
- Sander Hofman
- Media relations manager
- +31 6 2381 0214
- Brittney Wolff Zatezalo
- Corporate communications manager US
- Skip Miller
- Head Investor Relations Worldwide
- +1 480 235 0934
- Marcel Kemp
- Head Investor Relations Europe
- +31 40 268 6494
- Peter Cheang
- Head Investor Relations Asia
- +886 3 6596771