You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
International System Install Engineer
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Do you want to be responsible for ensuring a smooth installation process of our advanced lithography machines at our clients, all over the world? Become a International System Install Engineer at ASML and build some of the most amazing, complex machines that you’ll ever see! This means a lot of travelling (60-80%), continuous learning and being surrounded by many diverse cultures and environments. Do you take on this life-changing opportunity?
As this role is the perfect start to your long lasting ASML career, many other departments crave your expertise once you have gained experience in this role. Additionally, you get the opportunity to learn from deeply knowledgeable colleagues whilst encountering new challenges every day. To make sure you learn as much as possible, we have a gentlemen’s agreement in place, meaning that after 3 years in this position you’ll be able to progress further within the ASML organization.
So, are you in possession of a technical bachelor's or master's degree? Want to know more? CLICK HERE and meet Sarah who worked as an International System Install Engineer!
Role and Responsibilities
To be able to transfer a fully tested and qualified lithography machine at our clients, you will be cross trained in multiple activities within a unique cleanroom factory environment. Besides that, as an International System Install Engineer you will:
- Work in accordance with the installation sequence and installation procedures;
- Perform tests (calibrations and system qualification) to ensure equipment qualification;
- Troubleshoot and solve system failures;
- Collaborate with the highly skilled source install team to align Plasma/Light from the source into the scanner;
- Perform administrative and coordination duties incl. reporting and technical escalations;
- Contribute to the improvement loop of our lithography machines and processes;
- Represent ASML at the customer site in a professional way;
- When not working abroad, the engineer is expected to assist Factory operations with the integration of the system.
Education and experience
To help us tackle the technical challenges we face, you need;
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree (Mechatronics/Electronics/Aero-Space preferred);
- Knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, vacuum systems;
- Knowledge of or experience with electrical wiring/fibers;
- Excellent communication in English, both verbal as well as written;
- A valid driver’s license;
- To work safe at all times.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you always have new challenges and problems to solve. Being creative and working together is the only way to do that. To further thrive as an International System Install Engineer, you will need the following skills:
- Analytical thinker;
- Flexible. Ability to work in flexible shift patterns in Veldhoven and at the customer site;
- Stress resistant;
- Able to work independently as well as in a team;
- Effective communication skills with focus on reporting, understanding, influencing, and supporting;
- Being open minded, team player and be able to use your own initiative (self-sufficient);
- Awareness of various cultural differences;
- High level of technical understanding and commitment to self-learning.
What do we have to offer?
The role of International System Install Engineer offers a unique and challenging job in which you have many opportunities for career growth. You receive continuous training to develop yourself. Want to know more? Read ASML’s labor conditions and development opportunities.
this position, you need to access US-controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. If you apply, you must be legally authorized to access such US-controlled technology.
Please add your complete, recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can only process your application when these documents are submitted successfully. Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.